Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Pretty Lovelies: Homemade Scrub

We have an annual Christmas Ham dinner at one of my pretty friends houses, we call it Hamfest! She always makes such an effort every year and this year was no different. In every place setting this year she had a homemade body scrub for each of us.

She put them into individual glass jars with tags telling us what the ingredients are. She had made us a scrub of lemon, cocoa oil, lavender and coconut oil. I'm going to admit that I'm not the biggest fan of lavender, however the combination of all the scents together were fantastic. I used this for the first time recently and it left my skin feeling super soft and smelling delicious. I would recommend this combination and if we are nice to Sam maybe she will share how she made it. I have to try not to run out before that happens. 

Lemon, Cocoa Oil, lavender and Coconut Oil
Yummy Scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.